Friday, October 21, 2011

Levi's Puppy


Well its been a couple of months since I last blogged.  Computer crashed again so finally got a new one.  Trying to find and restore all my saved stuff to save in the new one has been a challenge.  I've also been working on a dear friends farm with her.  She and her family have a pumpkin farm called Lannom Farms. Check them out on facebook.  So between my busy days of watching the g-babies, farming and trying to update the new computer, I finally finished my nieces quilt for her baby shower tomorrow afternoon.  It turned out so cute!!








Have a Blessed weekend,


Tracy

3 comments:

  1. It's adorable! You did a great job!! Whoop whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I just love the pocket puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this quilt! great job!
    Whoop!

    ReplyDelete