Friday, August 12, 2011

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

My husband has been going to school at night for 20yrs and working full time.  It been a loooong road but he finally finished with his MBA last night!!  Woohoo!!  Is this what a normal life feels like?  Can't wait to spend more time and get to know the man I've been married to for almost 20yrs' LOL!  So very proud of him.  All glory to the Lord.  We couldn't have gotten thru it with out Him :o)

Well its been 3wks and I still don't have my sewing machine back.  I did get my computer back so maybe I can blog a little more.  As for quilting, well I didn't get much done this week.  I have started a new quilt top and would have gotten it finished for today but I messed the back of the front up.  So know I have to start over!  My fault for not paying attention to what I was doing.  I hope everyone else had a better week.

Blessing,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment