Friday, July 29, 2011

What a week!

Started my week at the church. We are doing our annual Up with Kids so I went to help with some very large cutting projects. My back is still hurting. Tuesday I had the girls but still managed to complete a new quilt top and I LOVE it!!



Then my poor baby got bit by something out side and broke out with hives and the floppy part of ears swelled up and were very red and hot! So off to the vet. Poor Roni got a shot & 2Rxs. She is mush better today.







Wednesday I went back to the church ran some arrends and cleaned my kitchen.  Thursday I finished  a new quilt top & back.  Its a Beach Throw!  Can't wait to finish it.  Just need to sandwich them together and quilt.





                                                                                               

 I finished binding my Yellow Persuasion. Yeah!!! Today I started another quilt top that I hope to get most of it pieced together but I have the girls so that will be a challenge. :o)

Happy sewing,

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Love the quilt progress - hope baby feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Whoop! Perfect for a beach throw. :D Love the squares on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks beautiful, hope poor Roni is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop whoop! Great finishes - and I love the back on your beach throw! You make me feel like such a slacker.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beach throw! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in your beach quilt. Awesome backing you pieced. You will no doubt really enjoy using it for years to come~! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete