Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF!!

Well here it is my newest funny....  Its my Funny Tooth Fairy.  Its my first so there are a few things I want to adjust on it but I love the wings.

Also to our household we have a new baby.  Her name is Roni (like RiceaRoni).  I just love her and the best part was she came potty trained. YEAH!!  The girls are having tons of fun with her.





I also got my Yellow Persuasion blanket quilted.  Finished it today.  Now all that's left is the binding.  Yeah!!  



Have a Blessed weekend,

Tracy



4 comments:

  1. Love your little tooth fairy funny - she's very cute! And so is Roni!! Good luck.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new baby! The tooth fairy is just so cute - how clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had that tooth fairy with his little pocket back in the day. Cute doggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Funny is cute, but I think Roni steals the show!

    ReplyDelete